Customer Support Specialist
My client, a global payments company, is on the lookout for a junior Customer Support Operations professional to join their ever-growing tech hub based in Dublin!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Serve as focal point for customer issues, concerns and requests for enhancements.
- Capture detailed and accurate information about issues, concerns and enhancements.
- Work with global customers to complete service inquiries about the client’s core applications and products.
- Collaborate with others in support of products, processes and problem resolution.
- Demonstrate the ability to negotiate, resolve and present to internal/external customers.
- Simulate or recreate user issues to resolve operating difficulties.
- Requires general supervision; decisions and actions are based on established procedures and assigned tasks.
Ideally, you will have:
- Above average interpersonal skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills (Mainframe, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes).
- Analytical/problem solving and planning skills and the ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize work based on current business needs.
The experience required:
- 1 to 3 years of customer service experience in a large, preferably financial, organisation
- Thorough knowledge of PCI data regulations
- Understanding of PSD2 is highly preferred