Cyber Research Specialist £65,000 Basic
Cyber Security Research Specialist
A new London Based Cyber Security Research specialist position.
This opportunity will suit an experienced Cyber Security Professional who has an interest and a passion for producing and conducting Cyber Security Research.
The team are tasked with providing the most up to date Cyber Research for their clients - the subjects are decided on by clients and are often at the forefront of the latest Cyber Security News and Cyber events.
My client are a brand that are always of interest to candidates - This is a chance to join a company that have a highly reputable brand name in the Cyber Security market and a company that are continuing to grow and win new clients.
My client is one of the most respected and well-known Research organisations in the country.
With a Global Client list made up of Major Corporations, Global Companies and FTSE companies- this company are widely considered as the "go-to" for Cyber Security Research.
If Successful You Will Be:
- Conducting Cyber Security Research
- Speaking with and meeting with Senior Cyber Security experts.
- Producing reports.
- Creating research material and documentation.
Candidates Are Required To Demonstrate The Following Experience:
- Cyber Research Experience.
- Information Security Research.
- Content Creation.
- Creating Research material.
The background needed for this role:
- Cyber Security working experience.
- Up to date working knowledge of Cyber Security threats.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security market trends.
- Cyber Security Consultancy experience / background.
- Presentation skills.
- Content producing background / material making background.
- Senior Stakeholder communication experience.
- Knowledge or experience of Risk Assessments.
- Skills relating to cybercrime.
- A broad base of security knowledge (5 or so years)
Please apply today if of interest or Contact Edward Carr at BeecherMadden for more information.
*This role does not offer a sponsorship.