Cyber Security Business Development Manager
Up to £100,000 basic salary, Double OTE.
This is a new Cyber Security Business Development Manager Executive role working for a global business.
Basic salary range is up to £100,000 depending on experience with a Double OTE.
The average sales lifecycle is approximately 6months.
My client are offering a unique Cyber Solution which is focused on improving how organisations train their employees in Cyber Security.
This is a highly lucrative market and a hot topic!
BeecherMadden are excited to be partnered with this new client.
A global Cyber Security Company offer Cyber Training they are looking for a new Cyber Security Business Development Manager to join them.
An organisation who have just received close to $80Million in funding they have some exciting growth plans and hiring a new Big Ticket Sales Hunter in the UK is one of the first moves for them.
My client offer a unique Cyber Security Training Solution and have made headlines recently due to the growth experienced and the funding received. This is a really exciting time to be joining the company.
A Global, Well backed and well funded company they have a lot of exciting growth plans.
- New Business Development Manager role - Selling Cyber Security training solutions to large enterprises - specifically Financial Services companies.
- Solution and Product pipeline growth.
- Managing pipeline and forecasts.
- Working with and Co-ordinating sales activities with other sales team members and sales managers.
The right background:
- We need around 5years experience in successful Cyber Security Solutions Selling - clear new business numbers / revenue generated.
- You will need to have sold Cyber Security Solutions beforehand, preferably selling Cyber Security Training products / solutions to large enterprise businesses. My client want someone who can sell into large enterprise companies - preferably Financial Services companies. If you have experience in selling Cyber Solutions in this space then this could be the perfect next role for you.
- You will need to be a New Business specialist: My client will fully support you in this role but the main aim is New Business - we want Sales Hunters who can generate new clients for this company. A successful background in doing this is needed!
- You will need to be able to sell into and have the ability to build rapport quickly with C Suite Executives specifically CTO, CISO and CRO level decision makers.
Contact Edward Carr - Director Cyber Recruitment today to apply.
Cyber Security Sales. Cyber Security Business Development. Cyber Sales. Cyber Account Executive. Cyber New Business. Cyber Security Sales. Cyber Sales. Cyber Training. Information Security. Cyber Security Recruitment. Information Security Recruitment. Sales. Cyber Business. CyberSecurity. Cyber-Security.
Cyber Security Business Development Manager Up to £100,000 basic salary, Double OTE.