Cyber Security Cyber Response Consultant – London – Global Client
We are looking for a Cyber Response Consultant to join an innovative, fast growing global consultancy. The role will be to support clients in the Response period- working with clients to help make a difference and supporting them in a time of need.
The ideal candidate will have approx. 2 years’ experience in a Cyber Security Consulting role with Response, Incident Response responsibilities and client facing experience.
This role works on the front line of Response for end clients.
The successful candidate will be supported in career development, given direct responsibility and autonomy as well as have the chance to work collaboratively on a variety of exciting projects in a rewarding environment.
The long term career progression on offer with this client is unrivalled. In the last 2 years we have seen every placement made here achieve a promotion within 12 months of joining – this is a truly progressive setup that award success and encourage new ideas.
The workload with this client is varied – on occasion you will be working across several different Cyber areas simultaneously and across different clients – experience of working in a similar environment will suit this role well.
My client has a fantastic brand name. They are recognised globally as true industry leader in what they do – many say that they are the standard for the industry and the people they hire reflect this and become important ambassadors for the business.
You will be working across a wide variety of sectors including insurance, banking, hedge funds, private wealth, asset management, public sector and many global organisations.
- Experience in Response - Incident Response - talking to clients and advising during the Response period. Understanding the cyber lifecycle.
- Experience in Cyber Investigations or threat analysis.
- Cyber threat landscape knowledge, solid understanding of the landscape.
- Be a technical and non technical go between - able to communicate with both.
- Cyber security issues experience - preferably in Response, Responding to incidents - communicating with clients.
Flexible working is on offer with this role.
Please Contact Edward Carr at BeecherMadden for more information or apply directly today.