Cyber Security Technology Specialist
The Cyber Security Technology Specialist is a customer focused role that provides technical and cyber defense expertise in both pre-sale and post-sales. The Cyber Security Technology Specialist works with the relevant Sales Account Managers as a team and delivers Proof of Values (POV) as well as architect the after-sales deployment of the solution whilst ensuring customer success.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients, partners, and the global team (from support to senior management).
- Accountable for end to end Proof of Value engagement.
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C level executives.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions during post-sales stage.
- Provide feedback and reporting to senior management on accounts.
- Fresh graduate or a maximum of 2 years of experience in presales.
- A university bachelor degree in computer science or computer engineering with a minimum level of 2nd Class honors (equivalent to a 2:1) from a reputable high ranked university.
- Basic knowledge in networking.
Desirable but not essential:
- Knowledgeable in protocols such TCP/IP; UDP; HTTP; HTTPS; SMB; LDAP; Kerberos; SSH; RDP; and any other prominent internal protocols.
- Experience in using network protocol analysis tools such as Wireshark.
- Practical experience with network security devices/systems, e.g. firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM is desirable but not essential.
- Penetration testing.