Data Analyst / Data Scientist / Data Engineer wanted for a prestigious company based in London for an initial 6 month contract with a large chance to extend further.
Data Analyst / Data Scientist / Data Engineer will be involved with commissioning and decommissioning of data sets, as well as helping develop reports and analysis, managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security and metadata. For this job in London the Data Analyst / Data Scientist / Data Engineer will also be involved with supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements, training end users on reports and dashboards and providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining and data cleansing.
The essential skills for the Data Analyst / Data Scientist / Data Engineer include;
- Work experience as a Data Analyst / Data Scientist or in a related field
- Ability to work with steak holders to asses potential risks
- High Level experience in methodologies and processes to for managing large scale data bases
- Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Experience in using Python, R and SQL
Interviews are being lined up from 14th January. To apply, please send a CV and call Josh on 02073970114 for more details.