Looking for a new challenge in your career? My client - a leading Singaporean fashion firm in the region- is looking for a data engineer to join their team!
As a data engineer, you'll be responsible for improving and scaling the data flow, pipelines and implementing designs to automate data delivery to support their BI/AI activities.
- Proficient in Scala or Python
- Skilled in SQL and understand database management systems
- Introduce various new technologies that would improve the overall architecture when needed
- Automate data workflows i.e. extraction, transformation, load (ETL) and well experience in handling batch/real time data streaming.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Software Engineering or other related Discipline
- At least 2 years experience as a data engineer previously
- At least 1 year of experience in developing Big data tools (such as Kafka, Hadoop, Flink, HDFS, Spark, Hive etc)
- Good to have experience in: Databricks, Airflow, ML Models/ Frameworks, Cloud Technologies i.e. AWS/ GCP
With a large presence in Asia, this role is open to working remotely within SEA, with growth opportunities to scale your career to new heights!