I’m looking for a Data Engineer for a client based in London. They are an exciting start-up whose mission is to revolutionize the Residential Property market by providing unique data-driven insights and analytics to help developers, investors and lenders.
To expand the data engineering team, they are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to help through scaling and transforming datasets for upcoming new product lines.
· You will do development and architecture of data pipelines, automation, monitoring and alerting, and embedding new technologies to become the Real Estate’s first real-time intelligent data analytics platform
· You will be working closely with data science and platform technology teams to ensure that the product meets market demands through the state of the art data visualizations.
· You will have to do breakdowns and estimate and manage workflows with stakeholders and team members
· You will do scripting, debugging and work with performance tools
· You will ensure that software development is aligned with best practices, overall architecture and with acceptance criteria
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in an applicable field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Maths or similar Science or Engineering discipline
· Strong knowledge of SQL databases
· Strong coding skills with Python
· Professional experience developing data solutions in cloud environments such as Azure, AWS or GCP
Nice to have:
· Experience of big data tools such as Apache Spark and/or Hadoop (Python or Scala flavours)
· Experience of Geospatial tools such as PostGIS/GeoSpark
· Experience of Data Modelling (Kimball Methodology)
Feel free to apply directly or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org