We’re looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Data Engineer Technical Lead to join our client who is in the real estate industry for the role that is fully remote!
This role will be working with our clients, who are in the real estate industry, in expanding data engineering team that is responsible for the millions of datasets that are ingested from a variety of sources, so this role will be responsible for the development and architecture of data pipelines, automation, monitoring and alerting, and embedding new technologies to become the real estate’s first real-time an intelligent data analytics platform.
You will be working closely with data science and platform technology teams to ensure that our product meets market demands through state-of-the-art data visualizations.
● You care about getting the best possible outcome and are passionate about what you
● You have an eye for detail and order, being able to spot problems in code or data
that others might miss or take longer to find
● You have a strong sense of responsibility, and the ability to break down, estimate and
manage workflows with stakeholders and team members
● You have a keen interest in data engineering and automation
We're a vibrant and ambitious team, solving big problems in real estate data and analytics
through our innovation. We have cross-functional teams within our technology department
and pride ourselves on being enthusiastic, creative, and intelligent to solve the big challenges
that lie within the Real Estate industry. We are looking for someone to help build our success
through scaling and transforming our datasets for our upcoming new product lines (whilst
ensuring the current product remains fully stable). We offer you a challenging yet supportive
environment where you can clearly see your contribution to the company’s success.
The ideal candidate is an experienced data engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced and
interesting environment, at the cutting edge of what can be done with our datasets. You will
be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data pipelines required for our platforms.
The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of supporting our product team and
What we’re looking for:
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in an applicable field such as Computer Science,
Statistics, Maths or similar Science or Engineering discipline
● Strong knowledge of SQL databases
● Strong coding skills with Python
● Strong knowledge of scripting, debugging, and performance tools
● Professional experience developing data solutions in cloud environments such
as Azure, AWS, or GCP
● Ensure software development align with our best practices, overall
architecture and with acceptance criteria
● Eligibility to work in the UK
Nice to haves or excited to learn:
● Extensive experience of AWS
● Experience of big data tools such as Apache Spark and/or Hadoop (Python or
● Experience of Geospatial tools such as PostGIS/GeoSpark
● Experience in Data Modelling (Kimball Methodology)