Role: Datenbank Engineer, Administrator
MS SQL and Oracle Database Administrator and Engineer, German and English Speaker
This is an opportunity to work for a internationally active financial player located in Zürich.
As Database Administrator Engineer you would be in charge of Performance-Tuning, Troubleshooting and creating and improving automation processes and actively take part in projects concerning applications.
Responsibilities will include:
· Working with MS SQL Server and Oracle Databases
· Troubleshooting and Performance-Tuning
· Automating of Processes
· Taking part in application related projects
In order to be a successful candidate you have:
· At least 2 years hands-on experience with MS SQL Server and Oracle Databases
· College or University degree in Information Technology
· English spoken and written
· German spoken and written
· Experience with Perl or Power Shell is nice to have
For more information about this Database Engineer, Administrator, please get in touch with me on email@example.com or give me a call on +41445785323.