Role: Software Engineer
Excel/VBA – MS SQL Server – Oracle SQL Developer
This is the opportunity to get on board in the front office with a leading FinTech company based in Zürich. As part of the IT Development department you would be tasked with designing, implementing and maintaining key business tools for the Risk Control Department using Excel VBA, MS SQL Server and Oracle SQL, supporting them with their Risk reports to the Management. You would be working closely with Business Stakeholders and Developers from the Trading Department while reporting directly to the IT Development Team Lead.
Responsibilities will include:
· Implementing, maintaining and supporting key software solutions
· Improving Excel/VBA solutions that are already in place and tightly integrate into the Datawarehouse and Pnl-Analyzer infrastructure
· Support service for the various solutions pertaining to the mentioned solutions
In order to be a successful candidate you have:
· Strong understanding of Datawarehouse-design
· Extensive knowledge in creating Excel/VBA solutions on a complex level
· Proven track-record in creating stored procedures and schema design in Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle SQL
For more information about Software Engineer position, please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +41445785323.