A Desktop Support / Trade Floor Support Engineer is wanted for a financial company based in Central London that is very close to City Thameslink, St Paul’s and Mansion House stations.
The Desktop Support / Trade Floor Support Engineer will be working on the trade floor and be involved with project-based work. Some of these projects include:
- L1 & L2 desktop support as well as hardware support
- Tier 1 & 2 customer desktop support
- Service desk operation
- Application/hardware upgrades, mass deployments, installations, moves & changes
- OS and office upgrades as well as hardware refreshes
- Providing assistance to Senior Support Analysts
- Product Evaluations & recommendations
It is crucial that you have experience working on trading floors providing desktop support, as well as experience with Windows 7 & 10.
It is also essential you can flexible for weekend work and extra shift coverage when needed.
It is desirable if you have ever worked with SCCM, Blackberry, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
Interviews are taking place from Monday 13th May onwards. To apply, please send a CV and call for more details.