There are 3 x DevOps Engineer positions for a Software house based in Brussels.
The company is looking for a DevOps Engineer to reinforce the newly formed DevOps team. The main work area will evolve around the continuous development of our new core Data Sourcing application, to make sure that it meets requirements and conforms to current best practices.
What you will be doing:
- You will be a member of our scrum team and participate in the setup and development of our Data Sourcing application, global DevOps landscape, and associated toolsets.
- You will work in close collaboration with the existing development and operation teams
- You have experience with Agile processes and methodologies.
- You facilitate the setup, optimization, documentation and continuous delivery within the DevOps landscape by using automated tools and scripts.
- You will intervene when required, during test scenario definition, integration testing, and documentation in order to maintain consistent and secure applications and solutions.
- You enjoy collaborating with others and have good communication skills.
- Automating deployments using DevOps tools like Ansible and Jenkins
- Working knowledge of container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of shell scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Groovy
- Knowledge of Build Systems – Maven
- Using Git for source control in a CI/CD workflow
- Understanding of identity and access control (Keycloak)
- Experience in the following technologies: JAVA, ELK stack, Grafana, Traefik etc.
- Experience using REST APIs
- Database skills with MySQL, Sybase, PostgreSQL
The company is looking for mid-level Engineers and Senior Engineers, which is why the rate differs a lot.
It is essential to be fluent in English. French & Dutch would be ideal.
Telephone interviews will be lining up from 22nd May. Final CV deadline is 26th May. To apply, please send a CV and call for more details.