Role Title: Employee Wellbeing and Engagement Manager, Group HR
Increasing employee engagement and driving a positive organizational wellbeing culture. Accountable for increasing the awareness of global wellbeing support services and the successful delivery of key global wellbeing engagement programs, including but not limited to:
• Adoption of physical activity app pilot
• World Mental Health Day campaign
• Hybrid working and wellbeing campaign
• Awards submissions and other external reputation enhancing opportunities
What you’ll do:
Accountabilities for Business, Customers, and Stakeholders
• Lead on Internal event management, including regular annual events, plus scheduled wellbeing initiatives
• Run internal communications campaigns, ensuring messaging and content are distributed effectively across all audiences.
• Write, edit and upload content to the intranet, produce the staff newsletter and manage and produce content for all of our engagement channels
• Liaise with internal customers to ensure all departments are getting adequate support
• Establish, develop and maintain strong working relationships with key employee networks, such as ERGs, providing pro-active advice, guidance, and support in relation to all internal wellbeing matters
• Ensure clear and concise plans are in place and that these are clearly aligned with the strategy.
• Detailed monitoring and reporting on the projects assigned, and highlight through governance when initiatives are at risk of or go ‘off track.
• Prepare and deliver presentations and updates to key senior stakeholders.
Leadership & Teamwork
• Support a positive work culture within the HR Transformation function based on respect for people, the integrity of actions, creativity, and collaboration leading to increased productivity
• Work with creative agencies on ways to inspire and engage colleagues with our vision and wellbeing proposition.
• Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders – working closely with communications and wider functional, regional, and business line teams, building strong relationships, ensuring consensus, and effectively influencing outcomes
What you will need to succeed in the role:
• Knowledge of HR departments and Global Service Owned areas / HR CoEs, including HR core platforms and processes
• Maintaining expert specialist knowledge by keeping abreast of published materials, external market developments, and legislative and regulatory developments
• Knowledge of key project risks and considerations
• Knowledge of the Global businesses and broad understanding of the role of HR in an organization
Knowledge of and experience in one or more of these areas:
• Experience in the development and maintenance of relationships
• Highly effective oral and written communication skills
• Global role experience e.g. working with multi-national teams and stakeholders
• Knowledge of well-being practices in global organizations
• Ability to manage a number of short- and long-term projects concurrently.
• Proven ability to execute projects to planned timescales and to a high standard
• Strong influencing skills with the ability to operate with multiple stakeholders