Our banking client is looking for an Enterprise Agile Coach based in their Singapore office.
- Coach and present senior executive leadership teams on the value of new ways of working (NWOW) and the mindsets leaders will have to adopt to make those NWOW work
- Create high performance culture where agile is leveraged as a strategic business asset
- Identify and attack organisational impediments constraining productivity, quality, early risk mitigation and continuous delivery of customer value
- Apply your strengths in coaching, mentoring, advising, designing solutions through thought leadership across key organisational agility enablers
- Adapt and change your approach based upon the context that you are supporting through the cultural transition towards embedding organisational agility.
- Driven by customer obsession, deploy strategies to accelerate speed of change in delivery of innovative products & services
- Enable a culture of high performance that is highly collaborative and focussed on continuous learning & improvement.
- Challenge the “as is” way of working across delivery, governance, operational model/structure, funding
- Apply depth of analytical understanding of a variety of New Ways of Working such as Scrum, Kanban, Human Centred Design or Design Thinking, Lean, Dynamic Work Design, A3 problem solving, Extreme Programming, Behaviour Driven Development, DevOps, Agile Friendly Operating Models and Agile HR.
What our client is looking for:
- At least 10 years experience in Agile or other related disciplines such as Lean Software Development, Human Centered Design
- At least 5 years of experience leading and managing Software / IT Projects / Teams using Agile
- Experience in leading transformation in non-technology functions
- Experience in cultural transformation & building high-performance organisations
- Proficient in using a variety of agile delivery tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in agile friendly operating models and organisational enablers
- Licences / Certifications / Accreditations in Scrum Master, Product Owner, Agile Coaching, or Design Thinking is a plus