Legal Counsel EU
(Banking – structured products – derivatives – capital markets – Zurich)
My client, an international financial institution specialised in structured products and located in Zurich is currently looking for a Legal Counsel for Europe who ideally has experience in investment or corporate banking and advising on capital market questions.
Are you looking for a new exciting challenge in Zurich? Do you have a good knowledge of European financial markets and derivative financial products? Have you worked for a large Bank before?
Then this role is for you! Please read the following description carefully and apply today
- Advice on capital market related issues, focusing on the European market and implementing into Swiss law (regulatory-, securities- and civil law issues)
- Assess, draft and structure commercial contracts, including distribution agreements, prospectuses and other financial documentation
- Set-up of financial products and complex financial transactions
- Advising on all legal matters
- Advising and implementing upcoming European rules and regulations
- Monitoring and implementing national and international legal and regulatory developments relevant for the company
Ideally you have the following profile:
Degree in law and bar exam
- 4+ years’ post qualification experience in the financial industry
- experience in Investment or Corporate Banking
- Good knowledge of the European and Latin American financial market
- Positive, pro-active and motivated personality
- Fluent in English; Spanish and/or German would be a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity and you would like more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on +41 44 578 53 22.