FIX Test Engineer
We are looking for a Test Engineer for a local banking project. You will be part of an application test team to assist development team in delivering quality system.
- To understand system design, business rules, prepares test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- To test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results
- Execute regression tests, functional tests and data tests
- Liaise with business users on UAT test cases design & execution, also support users queries & providing feedback
- Test environment setup, defects tracking and coordinating with PO, users and tech team to resolve the issues and determine defect priority
- Help build/modify and maintain Test Automation Frameworks for UI and API for web or mobile applications
- Pro-actively engaged in new system functional delivery with involvement in testing & plan for test automation development
- Estimates work requirement for contribution to the project sprint plan, report and track UAT progress
- Stays abreast of QA and Testing best practice and latest available tools (HP Quality Centre and ALM), frameworks and standards
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of software testing experience is required
- Has good and hands-on knowledge for Functional and Automation Test Tools
- Proficient in Windows application development, and familiar with VBScript, SQL, PL/SQL, HP Unified tools
- Experience with HP ALM tool is an advantage
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well within a team
- High sense of ownership of task assigned, deliver work with high quality and efficiency
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and preferably with experience in Agile methodologies.