I’m looking for a Full Stack .Net Developer for a leading consultancy based in London. This is a really exciting time of growth as there are some new clients (including leading banks, and insurance companies) that require experienced developers.
You’d be joining an already established team and will help improve the current systems. There will be some greenfield development as well as brownfield.
- You will be providing experience with UI tools such as HTML5/HTML/XHTML, CSS/SCSS or React
- You will be providing expertise on database’s such as SQL Server or Oracle
- You’ll design and build software in line with our modern software engineering including TDD, pair programming and CI/CD
- You’ll be expected to make sure the software meets the right levels of quality, automating at every applicable opportunity
- Participate in workshops to help identify, design and refine user requirements
- You’ll also be expected to provide knowledge on Microservices and API’s
· C#, WCF, ASP.NET, .NET CORE
· HTML5 or React
· WEB API – REST & SOAP Apis
· Sql Server, Oracle
· Azure (nice to have)
All suitable candidates will be contacted directly, however, if you feel you are particularly relevant feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com