About Us: We are seeking a talented Full-Stack DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team working on a prestigious public sector project. If you are passionate about using cutting-edge technology to drive innovation in the public sector, this is an exciting opportunity for you. We prefer candidates with experience in the public sector industry who can bring valuable insights and expertise to the team.
1. Design and Implement DevOps Pipeline:
- Develop and implement a robust DevOps pipeline using AWS native tools such as AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, and AWS CodeDeploy.
- Set up and configure essential AWS infrastructure components including EC2 instances, S3 buckets, and RDS databases, ensuring scalability and security.
- Collaborate closely with existing developers to design, develop, and maintain the bid engine Proof of Concept (POC).
- Ensure software development aligns with required standards and business requirements.
- Drive the development of new features and bug fixes for the software.
- Focus on scalability, maintainability, and code quality.
- Write clean, testable code following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, user manuals, and release notes.
- Actively participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback to fellow developers to maintain code quality and consistency.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in both software development and DevOps.
- Share knowledge and insights with the team to drive continuous improvement.
- Provide support for other projects within the organization's Advanced Analytics Services (AAS) division as required.
1. Educational Background:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. (Master's degree preferred)
- 1-2 years of experience in DevOps, including hands-on experience with AWS DevOps tools.
- Strong expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure setup and management.
- Strong coding skills in languages such as Python, Java, or Node.js.
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code (IaC) tools like Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to work effectively within a team.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to addressing challenges.
- Preferred experience in the public sector industry.
- A commitment to staying updated with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- AWS certifications (e.g., AWS Certified DevOps Engineer) are a plus.
- Ability to adapt to changing project requirements and priorities.