On behalf of my client in Zurich – a well-known bank, I am looking for a German Speaking Finance Analyst to join their team on a three-month contract basis with a possibility to get extended. The candidate should be available to start working as soon as possible.
Are you passionate about analysing data/business processes and are coming from the accounting background?
Collect and analyse global reference data, security and accounting information for finance and other departments
- Collaborate with the IT department, key stakeholders and others to capture requirements and deliver process improvement in line with company’s strategic program of work
- Analyse incidents in daily processes and monthly closings
- Support colleagues in analysing business processes and requirements, document change requests. Work closely with the IT department during the realisation phase, covering tests and assisting implementation into production of underlying systems
- Manage the transition process by off-shoring and supervising of off-shore activities
- 3-5 years of working experience in the financial accounting with SAP FI/CO
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Experience in working as a liaison between business and technical departments
- Proficient in data analysis of reference master data and financial reporting
- Comfortable in working with colleagues from various background and levels
Interested?! APPLY NOW or get in touch with me by sending your CV at: Sandra.DAngelo@nicollcurtin.com or give me a call at 0041 44 578 53 25