We're looking for a data-driven Program Manager to support the Product and Service Operations Vendor Quality team. This role is based in Singapore and will primarily have a WFH working arrangement.
- Perform data analysis to identify key opportunities for operational and CX improvements
- Present results, explain proposals and report findings to the team
- In collaboration with Quality PMs, build data-informed execution plans that drive continuous improvement to enhance operational performance and client experience
- Identify areas of inefficiencies and create scalable solutions to address the gaps
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year university degree
- At least 2 years experience in as a project/ program manager
- Strong data analysis skills will be priority as compared to quality experience
- Able to navigate ambiguity and help put structure or processes in place
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently, individual time management
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven record in complex problem solving situations using data.
- Self starter, capable of working as part of a global, cross-functional team.
Preferred Qualifications (Good to haves):
- Proficiency in SQL, able to run queries
- Experience with vendor operations
- Quality/Process Improvement certification (COPC, ASQ)
- Project management certification (ie, PMP, Prince2, Agile)
- Six Sigma (Green Belt - Minimum Requirement)
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing planning & execution effectiveness. (A Plus)
- Experience with both front-office and back-office customer support environments. (A Plus)