Head of Information Security – London
£100,000 basic salary
20% - 25% bonus
Long term incentive plan
BeecherMadden are pleased to partner exclusively with this new start-up bank based in London.
Another new client for us and a very exciting time to look at joining this new bank.
As Head of Information Security you will form part of the leadership team for the bank.
The main focus for this new role will be to lead designing, building and running the bank's information security systems.
Reporting directly into the C level you will be scoping information security risk, developing and creating Cyber and information security risk management practices.
The main focus / responsibilities for this role are to:
Develop Cyber and Information Security risk management practices including Cyber Security strategy .
Implementation of Information security risk management practices as well as creation of Incident response plans & privacy risk controls & IS audits both internally and externally.
Main Duties & experience:
- Developing Information Security risk management strategies
- Developing Information Security controls
- Communicating with stakeholders in the business: raising cyber awareness and information security risk management
- Supporting policy owners
- Providing evaluations and recommendations of the information security capabilities
- Risk management,
- Security management - CISSP highly desirable or CISM / CISA / equivalent.
- Information Security frameworks
- Financial services experience – preferably in banking.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
Contact Edward Carr - Director Cyber Security Recruitment
BeecherMadden are an award winning Cyber Security Recruitment business who have been in the industry for over 10years.
Head of Information Security - London - Start-up Banking client - London / WFH.