Key Head role in the Operations Change Management team to establish a robust target operating model, process standards and operational processes and controls across the Global Private Banking – Wealth Management Operations network.
You will help with the migration of operational processes to the new target operating model including post go live stabilisation of operations and embedding of new process & controls across Private Banking/Wealth Management Operations and help in constant improvement of the processes and controls through digitisation, standardisation, and increase in operational efficiency and engagement with Operations & Technology Heads across group functions.
You will take a lead role in improving process efficiency & controls, reducing risks, training staff and increasing client experience.
- Embed the new target operating model in Wealth/Private Banking Operations
- Represent operations needs within the overall Enable program (implementation of enhanced T24 system) and provide end to end support (vet suitability of operational soloutions, vet/fianlise change request, participate in product acceptance testing/user acceptance testing, assist in operational go-live including post go live stabilisation of operations and embedding of new process & controls)
- Improve client experience by standardising client facing operations process end to end, increasing STP and improving process cycle time;
- Drive operational efficiency and improve scale
- Simplify, standardize, and digitise operations
- Represent operations’ needs within the overall enable program. Vet suitability of operational soloutions and there dependency and relationship with other business streams.
- Assist to vet change requests and where needed, assist in finalisation of ‘change requests’.
- Represent operations in project working group, program working group, and change control board.
- Participate in product acceptance testing and function as overall representative of operations.
- Lead, train and maintain a dedicated group of users who can function as subject matter experts as well as participate in user acceptance testing.
- Assist in implementation of the project by co-ordinating operational go-live activities.
- Migration of operational processes to the new target operating model including post go live stabilisation of operations and embedding of new process & controls.
- Assistance in realisation of target operating model benefits.
- Systematic monitoring and reporting of ‘status of operations’ during project phase till 6 months of post go live.
- Provide guidance to the Operations Change Management team located across the region.
Qualifications & Skills
- 10+ years’ working experience in Private Banking – Wealth Technology.
- Piror experience of working with T-24, Model Bank. Good knowledge of various modules and functionalities.
- Good understanding of Wealth Products (Equities, Bonds, Structured Products, Commodity linked products, Derivatives, Funds, Trust, and Bancassurance)
- Ability to work with stakeholders and vendors and ensure timely delivery of solutions/enhancements/fixes.
- Prior experience of co-ordination or management of project rollout
- Good documentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic work environment that requires support for changes in processes.
- Team player with the ability to operate independently and influence team outside direct controls
- Soft skills: Trustworthy, communicate effectively, be brave and honest, be a great listener, be organized, be reliable
- Ability to prioritise/reprioritise assignments and meet delivery deadlines
- Degree or higher in Engineering, or IT