Head PMO (ITO)
Senior professional required to join a global bank in Singapore to run the PMO ITO hub for portfolio planning, control and governance for full scope of CIO Group Functions. You will manage an investment budget of over $400 million USD and effectively run large, complex, multi-year programmes spanning numerous client disciplines.
In this role you will;
– Ensure attention is applied at the right time and in the right way to ensure the successful delivery of all programmes and projects.
– Provide an efficient service, advanced critical thinking and increased transparency across deliverables to reduce cost and drive alignment of strategic priorities.
– Achieve consistency in ways of working, communication, financial management, vendor management, planning and reporting.
– Drive effective decision-making, efficient resource allocation and utilization, change control and proactive issue resolution.
– Ensure the portfolio is run in accordance with policies, procedures and authority / approval limits.
RESPONSIBILITIES will span the following key areas; INTELLIGENT PMO, ROBUST PMO DISCIPLINES, RISK AND COMPLIANCE, PEOPLE AND TALENT.
We are seeking someone who has…
Demonstrated PMO experience and track record of success across large-scale, complex multi-year change having led, built and sculpted PMO processes from the ground up and managed substantial project portfolios – ideally from a Financial Services or consultancy background.
Experience will include:
– Establishing, managing and executing core PMO disciplines: programme planning; governance and reporting; project financial analysis; requirements management; RAID management; vendor management, resource management.
– Strong practical knowledge of programme and technology delivery lifecycle and methodologies (SDLC, Agile etc).
– Managing external suppliers, preferably with working knowledge of third party risk management process and standards.
– Financial Analysis and Control: Proven experience in financial management and putting in place appropriate financial controls and measures. Excellent analytical and numerical ability.
– Governance, Oversight and Controls: Proven ability to prioritise an extensive, complex set of issues and manage a broad, complex portfolio within a large, rapidly changing environment.
Has a strong understanding of the operational environment, processes and controls needed to execute requirements.
– Risk Management and Control: proven ability to identify, assess, monitor, control and mitigate risks. Also, an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the firm and the role the individual plays in managing them.
– Very strong planning and organisational skills and a proven ability to work at a strategic and operational level, focusing on the detail whilst understanding the bigger picture.
– A credible, commercially-astute, results-driven professional, with a proven ability to work independently to engage key stakeholders.
– Proven ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders.
– Excellent influencing and communication skills – oral, written and presentation.
– Pragmatic, customer-focused approach.
– Takes ownership to deliver, with a high level of flexibility and a preparedness to ‘roll up his/her sleeves’ when necessary to get the job done.
– Very strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate teams and set a true direction and working approach.
– A team player; multi-culturally aware with proven success working in global service delivery model, with onshore and offshore resources.
– Experienced in leading and supporting a global group and working in a highly collaborative manner across the network with a wide range of stakeholders.
– A proven ability to solve problems and make balanced judgments / decisions.
– Creative in overcoming obstacles without losing sight of end-objectives and overall compliance. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
– Very good knowledge and expertise in MS Office (incl advanced Excel and Project) and productivity tools such as Clarity.