Data and Ai Manager - Intelligent Automation
Intelligent Automation specialist £90,000 basic salary +Bonus and Benefits
We are partnered exclusively with a global technology client looking to hire a Manager in the Intelligent Automation space.
This new hire will join an experienced and successful practice focusing on intelligent automation and insights for the business.
This new position is a result of investment in this offering from my client. This is a huge growth area for them as a business this new Manager level hire will be instrumental in supporting that and be part of an exciting growth phase for the business.
Working for a well known global tech company: This practice focus on long term client engagements across a wide variety of different industries.
My client focus on long term client engagements across tech and data sciences and help organisations to solve business and tech challenges. The pace of change and the ability to react quickly is challenging for larger business - this role helps organisations to do this effectively and in the best way possible to get results.
This role is making a different to organisations as change takes place you will be working in a fast paced environment helping global companies adapt to changes in tech and business.
My client offer excellent career progression and the rare chance to personally shape your career development plan.
Training and certification funding as well as achievable promotions are on offer here with an attractive compensation package including annual bonus and benefits plans.
My client are big on diversity and have won awards reflecting this.
This is truly a collaborative and forward thinking working environment.
- Experienced in running data analytics projects, preferably with an emphasis on owning complex data projects for global or major corporations - large scale multi million £ transformation projects.
- You will be a leader in the data analytics space at this level - this is a Manager-Senior Manager grade hire, we expect you to have applied data analytics as well as intelligent automation solutions to clients on multiple occasions throughout your career and be experienced in and able to work with client and address all business and operational challenges specifically focusing on significant business and tech challenges.
- Leading data analytics teams
- Leading DA Teams focussing on intelligent automation
- A related degree in either Mathematics, Data Science or Research.
- Large Data Sets experience - the ability to draw insights from these using SQL or Python or similar.
- Data led solutions experience where you have applied and used data to focus on buisness and tech challenges and problems.
- Applying data and automation to address business problems.
- Client Delivery - Making a real difference to clients and helping them see new ways to get results and value from data: providing guidance and sharing experience on what tools are best to use how a client can better manage data and how they can create new capabilities and business models from this.