My Client is an Investment Bank based in Zurich in need of Business Analysts to support their Credit Risk and It delivery functions.
The bank needs a Business Analyst in Zurich for End User Application analysis as there are currently undergoing several efficiency related changes across this space – predominantly focusing on the Risk, Market Risk and Risk Reporting departments.
As the Business Analyst in Zurich you will be a key part of influencing the bank’s Credit Risk, Market Risk and Risk Reporting teams. You will be the link between the Business and IT department.
Essential Experience/Skills required for this Business Analyst job:
- Some of the following IT skills: SAS, SQL, MS Excel, Access VBA,
- Experience within Credit Risk/Market Risk/BCBS239,
- Ability to speak confidently to senior management and stakeholders and run workshops,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Proven track record of problem solving skills on other projects.
To apply for this Business Analyst job within investment banking in Zurich, please forward your CV to Michalina.Gawin@NicollCurtin.com at Nicoll Curtin.