Do you enjoy overseeing all aspects of an ongoing IT programs from development, to integration, to delivery? Do you have extensive experience in delivering key initiatives in large IT organizations in the finance industry? Would you like to be responsible for delivering some of the largest and most strategic IT programs in the Financial Risk area at a multinational bank located here in Zurich?
As an IT Program Manager, you will ensure quality solutions are delivered into the risk and finance IT landscape using both agile and waterfall software delivery models.
You will be tasked with driving and ensuring the implementation of multiple IT workstreams within a top bank initiative to deliver current expected credit loss (CECL) provisions to the general ledger for Group Finance. Along with this, detailed metric reporting, project implementation through multiple IT workstreams and close collaboration and leadership of globally distributed teams will be part of your responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 10 – 15 years program management experience in a global IT environment
- agile and waterfall software delivery experience
- Test automation experience
- Experience with current expected credit loss (CECL)or IFRS9 or similar financial reporting standards would be a plus
- General ledger, sub ledger, postings and generation of legal disclosures would be an advantage
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
This opportunity offers the right individual the ability to join one of the world’s best financial institutions as a senior IT Program Manager in their Risk and Finance IT team to work on large and challenging IT programs.
If you are interested and you would like more information, please send your CV to Joshua.email@example.com or alternatively call +41 44 578 5321