IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst / 1st – 2nd Line Support / Support Analyst
My client is a market leading bespoke software development house who due to continued company growth are looking to expand their support analyst team of 4.
As part of this team you will be managing both internal as well as customer issues to ensure target SLA’s are met. You will be the first point of contact for all IT related incidents focusing around customer installations, support and development of IT facilities thought out the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all calls/ emails from customers are recorded correctly and dealt with per SLA’s
- Monitoring / escalating any issues which you are not able to address to next appropriate manager
- Communicate complex technical issues in language that can be understood by the end users
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- 2-3 years experience as an IT Support Analyst / 1st/2nd line support analyst
- Experience in working with both internal and external customers
- Experience in recording any reported issues and dealing with in an effective manor
- Any experience with SQL eg. querying databases, manipulating data / understanding basic code – nice to have
- Move equipment such as MFDs’ PC’s, Printers and Scanners
- Remote fixing of computers / printers / other appropriate equipment
The salary available for this position is between £20-25,000 plus company benefits.
If this role could be of interest, please apply today with an up to date version of your CV.