Java API Developer – Payment/Bank – £80k
A leading Investment Bank has an immediate vacancy for a Java Restful API Developer to join it’s Global Transaction Banking function. The area is rapidly expanding its API banking capability, initially focused primarily in the Cash Management domain where they aim to be the provider of choice to easily move money safely and instantly anywhere in the world, and be the gateway to financial products with risk management and business intelligence whenever clients need it. They are looking for a Developer with experience of API banking, to help shape our future and lead our technology decision making in this exciting, strategic and rapidly expanding area of the bank.
This role is for a hands-on Senior Software Engineer who will support the evolution of the API eco-system. The candidate will need to:
- Join the API and FinTech enablement Technology team to build an e-wallet payment solution, and support the Technical Lead, Lead Solution Architect, Cross-Product Domain Architect and delivery teams, in designing, building and deploying API(s) and associated technology that integrate with existing IT systems to solve complex business problems.
- Develop enterprise solutions which take into consideration operational costs, security, performance-engineering, application development, and systems management.
- Leverage their industry knowledge to support business and technology stakeholders to review, develop, validate and finalise our API strategy.
- Present concepts and associated delivery outcomes to audiences with varying levels of seniority and technical knowledge.
The successful candidate should have hands-on experience in:
- API design standards, patterns, best-practices, and development. API management platforms (WSO2, Apigee, Axway, Mule etc.). Open API Specification (Swagger) or associated standards (RAML) and API security standards, governance, and implementation (Oauth2, OpenId).
- Open Banking APIs, PSD-2 and Berlin Group APIs, UPI APIs, MAS Banking API Framework.
- Access channel and external APIs, and integration using internal APIs.
For more information, please forward a Word CV in confidence.
Java API Developer – Payments/Bank – £80k