Java Engineer (AVP/VP)
A leading Tier 1 Investment Bank in London are seeking a Java engineer to join the CIB technology team. You will work on building and maintaining implementations across the firm, and will focus on making use of cloud platforms.
As the Java Engineer you will be a member of the delivery team and be responsible for understanding requirements and analysing stories, as well as designing, implementing and testing solutions. You will work closely with users, analysts and developers and be prepared to work on a range of technologies covering user interfaces, services and databases.
- A minimum of 4 years Java experience
- You must have used test driven development regularly in your projects
- Experienced in configuring a CI/CD pipeline
- Familiar with setting up automated release processes
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience of cloud technologies including; Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Knowledge of SQL
There is multiple headcount in this team with positions available at AVP and VP level. For more information on this Java Engineer role, please forward a Word CV in confidence.