My client is a large global investment firm looking to grow their operations team and for a passionate individual to join them and scale their career to new heights.
What the role is about:
- Conduct upgrades, patching, fixes and ensure the overall administration and health of Linux systems
- Keep up-dated on the latest trends and technologies in the space and utilise these opportunities to develop and implement solutions autonomously
- Work together team members across both engineering and operations in a global setting
What you can bring onboard:
- 3-5 years of system administrator experience
- Good to have experience with RHEL/ CentOS/ HP or Dell Servers
- Skilled in: Bash, Python, Chef, Ansible
- Plus point: Experience in Automation
If this is you, feel free to send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!