Manager, Product Implementation
- The role is a direct report of the Head of Products, Singapore and works closely with the product managers for Life, Legacy, Retirement and Investment and Savings.
- It has primary responsibility to support the implementation and execution of new products and initiatives to facilitate sales and business growth.
- It also needs to ensure the team adhere to the product governance and control requirements as well as support reports and ad-hoc analysis require by key stakeholders.
- The jobholder is responsible for managing and mitigating operational risks in their day to day operations. In executing these responsibilities, the Group has adopted risk management and internal control structure referred to as the Three Lines of Defence.
- The jobholder should ensure they understand their position within the Three Lines of Defence, and act accordingly in line with operational risk policy, escalating in a timely manner where they are unsure of actions required.
- Relevant experience in financial services, particularly insurance management products retailing to the mass affluent via multiple distribution channels. Actuarial pricing experience are also welcome.
- Proven experience of Insurance or Retail Wealth product implementation
- Proven experience in data analytics and preparation of reports for various stakeholders including senior management
- Credibility and gravitas to challenge upwards, horizontally as well as work with high impact work teams
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent relationship building
- Well developed cultural sensitivity and understanding of local customer needs
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, with the ability to influence and engage in a positive and inspiring manner
- Sound knowledge of insurance business, the various distribution channels, products and processes
- Clear understanding of the strategies plans and their impact on the business
- Good knowledge of excel