Middle Office Analyst required in key hire for FMO to assist with regulatory initiative for MiFID Regulatory Reporting. You will be part of the Middle Office exception management team to Investigate and resolve intraday data replication errors to ensure smooth delivery of the data into downstream reporting systems. You will represent Middle Office in project discussions to drive system/process enhancement and play an integral part of the strategic global Middle Office build delivering business enablement, client experience, robust trade lifecycle management and performance analytics.
Conceptualization, rationalization and build out of the Global Financial Markets Middle Office program targeting industry best of breed support model. Aligned to FX, Rates, Credit & Commodities businesses. Communicate and inspire confidence in senior stakeholders on strategy and direction of the Middle Office.
- Drive and manage discussion with key internal stakeholders on implementation of system/process enhancements.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including verification of completeness and accuracy of trade data held within the regulatory reporting database (Trade Lake)
- Execution of test scripts as part of UAT
- Update of Department DOIs
- Updating the ORF with control/CST design changes
- Training of Middle Office users on the system functionality.
- Middle Office representation in Working Groups or forums
- Maintain close working relationship with senior stakeholders as well as with FO.
- Stakeholder management ensuring strong communication, transparency and appropriate prioritization.
- Prepare Management information (MI) documents for senior stakeholder meetings.
- Establish governance procedures or processes around detection and resolution of exception scenarios.
- Identity gaps, conceptualize and implement holistic solution for the global Middle office.
Knowledge & Skills;
- Domain knowledge of FM products (particularly FXRCC derivatives), in terms of product characteristics, risk, market data and P&L
- Track record of working independently under little supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong user knowledge of FM process flow (end to end)
- Proficient presentation/communication skills
- Ability to work under constant pressure to tight deadlines and deliver high quality output
- Lateral thinker who is a strong team player with ability to work autonomously
- High analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Fast learner with the ability to think out of the box/provide solutions
- Meticulous and attentive to details.
- Knowledge of Murex, BTS, Sabre systems advantageous for the role