Our client, a Big Tech company, is looking for a Music Publishing Partner Solutions Specialist. This role is a great opportunity for those with valuable operational experience in the music industry and now looking to move into tech.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams (e.g., Music Content Operations, Rights Management) to review music publishing metadata (e.g., ISRCs, ISWCs)
- Review data and create dashboards and trackers to measure music publisher and songwriter product engagement amongst other metrics
- Review/compile/analyze reports containing music publishing data for internal and external stakeholders
- Best Practices Support: Trendspotting, creating one-sheets or bullets for partner best practice requests
- CRM: Maintain CRM database for music industry publishing partners.
- Handle troubleshooting and requests for partner accounts
- Assist with preparing presentation materials for both internal and external stakeholders
- At least 2 years digital music experience specific to music publishing data/rights
- Must be able a team player and strong ability to work cross-functionally
- Firm understanding of social media platforms and interaction with music
- Must have a "Solutions" mindset
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Clear and concise oral/written communication skills
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Experience with music licensing and copyright for various types of digital content including gaming, virtual reality, advertising, and film/television is a plus
- Data analytics experience advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in another Asian language (Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese etc.) is a plus.