Location: Zurich – Switzerland
Job type: Permanent
Salary range: up to 150.000 CHF (depends on your expertise)
One of our Zurich based Swiss clients is currently seeking a .NET Architect who will be part of a team of .NET, SharePoint and web application developers responsible for a portfolio of applications in various life-cycle phases from inception to decommissioning.
You will architect, design and deliver new solutions in close collaboration with the internal customer and the relevant IT business domains as well as maintain and improve established applications running on different cloud platforms.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Interact with customers from all domains within the company
- Define and review the architecture of new solutions
- Lead small to medium-sized projects, sometimes several in parallel
- Collaborate with internal and third-party resources on the business and technical side
- Support customers with business analysis, producing requirements and design artefacts
- Deliver software development projects on time, within budget and in high quality
- Deploy solutions to various environments (Development, Test, Production)
- Experienced in dealing with demanding customers and strict governance
- Well-versed in the architecture of modern web applications based on Microsoft technology
- Adapt in agile development frameworks like SCRUM using AzureDevOps (VSTS)
- Extensive cloud know-how (ideally Azure) for Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD)
- Experienced in server-side services in .NET using Visual Studio, including newest .NET Core
- Adapt database design skills and implementations on MS SQL
- Practical knowledge in front-end design, data visualisation and workflow processes
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Good to have:
- Experience with SharePoint 2013/2016 apps development as well as platform improvements are an advantage
- German language
For more information on this .NET Architect PERMANENT job in Zurich, please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively, you can call me on +41 44 578 5327.
Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest.