Role: Oracle Data Warehouse Developer
Oracle Developer – Oracle 11g/12c, Extract Transform and Load (ETL) – SAP BO, Data Warehouse, Zurich
This is a unique opportunity to work as a Data Warehouse Developer in a permanent position with a known financial player. This is a chance to work with a big company that is investing in new technology and among other tasks offers the opportunity to challenge oneself with developing new functional changes for portfolios.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data Warehouse Operations control, support and incident resolving
- Extract Transform and Load (ETL) processes and tool
- Testing activities during release cycles
- Business and technical end user consulting
In order to be successful candidate, you have:
- Proven and extensive experience with Oracle 11g and 12c (PLSQL/ SQL)
- SAP Data Services 14 experience concerning workflows
- At least 5 years Data Warehouse development experience
- English both written and oral is a must
- Financial services background is nice to have
For more information about this Oracle Data Warehouse Developer position, please get in touch with me on email@example.com or give me a call on +41445785323.