We are currently looking for Talented Oracle Engineers to join an award winning team at a leading Tier – Investment Bank based in London, Canary Wharf.
The team focuses on executing a significant program of transformation that spans not only Finance but its interactions across other related areas of Risk. This role will give you great exposure to Agile methodologies and Tools; DevOps tooling; Web based development; Dash-boarding. Micro services and cloud.
- A bachelor degree in Computer Science, or related.
- Hands-on experience in database development
- Extensive experience in Oracle development. Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Database design & Architecture, Oracle performance tuning
- Hands on experience of Oracle based tools i.e. SQL Loader, Import/Export Data Pump
- Experience with Unix (preferably SOLARIS) / Linux
- Unix shell / Perl scripting languages
- Exadata desirable but not a pre-requisite
- Good understanding of OLTP and Data Warehouse concepts with proven experience in both
- Ability to design and implement logical and physical data models
- Ability to perform effort estimation for a given piece of work
- Analytical skills – ability to investigate and resolve issues in a high-pressured environment
- Agile candidate
- Annual bonuses up to 25%
- 25 days holiday, can buy or sell more holidays
- Non contributory pension
- Car Allowance
- Health Cover
- Free fruit/breakfast every morning
Applying via this advert ensures: 24 hour feedback, Expert Consultative Skills/Advice, Direct Manager Contact.