Oracle DBA – Site Reliability Engineering, Oracle, Automation, Cloud – Insurance – Zurich
This is a unique permanent job opportunity for Oracle engineers to make the step into Site Reliability Engineering. You will be joining a team of other SRE’s (DevOPs and Infrastructure) to automate processes for the client. You will work closely with multi-functional teams to shape the cutting-edge technology platform of the client in a Greenfield environment. The platform operates on a high-traffic distributed infrastructure and aims to disrupt the traditional insurance proposition.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, operating and improving high-availability databases
- Run the production system
- Delivering automated systems that increase the efficiency of the platform leveraging the opportunities of the public clouds
To be a successful candidate, you have:
- Extensive experiences around designing, building, scaling and operating highly available databases within high-traffic customer facing platforms
- Excellent Oracle skills
- Experience with automation and Cloud Computing
- Development skills (Python or Java) are a nice to have
For more information about this Oracle Specialist/SRE position, please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +41 445785323.