Seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to drive partner and advertiser enablement efforts in critical business areas like commerce, messaging and creative. This role is responsible for leading marketing initiatives across partner types, including co-marketing, content development, thought leadership and events.
The ideal candidate will have a solid marketing background along with strategic, program management, and execution skills.
- Build strategic marketing plans and programs that build brand sentiment, shift perceptions and drive behaviour change
- Execute the plans from brief through to implementation, including creative, content and events
- Develop and deploy marketing collateral across APAC, managing localisation and translation
- Drive best-in-class creative, execution and measurement across all touch points
- Build strong relationships with our Partnerships organisation, understanding their business and key challenges
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, regional product marketing, comms, creative, external agencies and legal
- Influence and manage multiple stakeholders across the business to drive alignment
- At least 6 years of work experience, ideally with 2+ years' experience focused in B2B marketing
- Experience in partner marketing, co-marketing, events marketing or marketplace is preferred
- Strong marketing background with track record in strategizing, executing, and measuring performance and creative marketing campaigns end-to-end
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholders internally and externally, proven ability to negotiate and influence plans to deliver joint KPIs and results
- Excellent written and verbal communicator