Our client, a Big Tech company, is looking for a Partner Strategist for their Mobile & Connectivity team.
You will have the opportunity to implement cutting-edge business insights for the largest mobile partners in the region. You will provide a vital bridge, working intimately with the client to bring them strategic business value from our Insights products/data as part of a unique partnership. In addition to working directly with the partner, you will partner cross-functionally within the Company, including the Partnerships, Product, and client Sales teams.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical, strategic marketing skills as well as client-facing experience—and enjoy both. You will have a background in a related quantitative or technical field, be a great communicator and have experience in data-driven decision making. You should also be scrappy, focused on results, be a self-starter and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the growth and success of a business.
- Work closely with the partner to understand their business needs and challenges and deliver value to them through insights using the Company's data and tools
- Apply your expertise in quantitative business analysis to see beyond the numbers to bring the client actionable insights and recommendations to use for their business strategies
- Partner cross-functionally with the product development team and Data Science Strategists to understand tools, data sets and strategies, and the client sales team for media implementation strategies
- Feed success & learning back to the product team to inform, influence and support our Insights product roadmap
- Build and own deep relationships with analytical teams at the partner as the product expert
- Advanced degree in Business administration, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a related quantitative field is a plus (advanced degrees may count as relevant experience)
- At least 6 years of relevant in analytics, strategy consulting, digital marketing, working with clients and a love of data and insights
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Ability to turn vague concepts and asks into well-documented and effective business metrics and insights
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability of inspiring action based on data-driven insights
- Strong data skills. Understanding of statistical analysis is required
- Experience in a client/external-facing position
- Experience with marketing, subscription-based business models, customer lifecycle analysis, churn and acquisition
- Experience in Telco, or telco related business required
- Some experience in visualization tools like Tableau is a plus
- Previous experience working in the mobile sector is a plus
- Other regional language proficiencies is advantageous