Why work with us?
Today, over 200 million businesses depend on this Client's Brand every day. They sell and advertise their products, message their customers and organize their teams on our services.
As a Product Designer for the Businesses Support Platform team, You will help define and shape the future of the Client's Business Support Experiences. You'll work with designers and cross-functional partners to set product design strategy, provide design direction, and drive forward-thinking design.
You will have a significant influence on the Client and its Business Users. Join the team that is making the Client's Business Support the best in the industry!
- Lead and oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers, UX researchers and content strategists.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our 2-plus billion users
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of products
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant for our supported platforms
- Define, craft and evolve designs within visual systems and/or standards
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback from designers and a broader product team in order to continually raise our bar for quality, while also taking on mentorship
- 4+ years of experience building and shipping applications or software at the level of whole features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience across a variety of platforms
- Interaction Designs skills defining how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus consideration of how this innovation will scale. Experience using prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function
- Experience leading product direction and strategic thinking while developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact to people and the company
- Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
- Experience showcasing your end-to-end design process across multiple projects, that include interaction and visual design artifacts, multiple iterations, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience connecting your work with other cross-product initiatives within the company to drive collaboration
- Examples of leadership in non-product dimensions that have made a team stronger and positively impacted the work environment
About the team
- Our Vision
- Our goal is to evolve our support offerings so that all businesses find support to be highly available, very effective and clearly effortless.
- What is this team responsible for creating?
- The team is responsible for scaling Support experiences across Business Support.
- What will be the impact of this role?
- Drive the design and provide thought leadership to set/influence strategy/vision for the support platform in collaboration with the broader Ads and Business ecosystem.
- What will complement the skillsets we already have on the team?
- Systemic thinker/ Visionary
- Relationship builder and collaborator, enjoying working with other teams, xorg, running workshops, and sprints.
- Experienced in building & shipping zero to one product is +++++
- Stack Rank skills:
- Systems thinkers — Defining the future Business Support architecture and frameworks will require someone who thinks across the system and platforms. Previous experience in design systems is a plus.
- Relationships builder and collaborators — enjoys working with teams across the organization, running workshops, sprints and facilitating design conversations.
Craftspeople — Defines and promotes highly crafted (visual design, motion, prototyping) and easy to use experiences.