Product Manager (Vice President)
- The role is a direct report of the Head of Products in Wealth in Singapore.
- It has primary responsibility for the portfolio management of retirement products and have secondary responsibility to provide support to other product areas including investment, savings and protection where required.
- The role will be leading the implementation of overall product strategies.
- Sound knowledge of insurance business, the various distribution channels, products and processes
- Clear understanding of the strategies plans and their impact on the business
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical, organizational, cross-functional collaboration, communication and presentation skills are mandatory to be successful in this position.
- Experience in insurance and wealth management products retailing to the mass affluent via multiple distribution channels
- Proven experience of Insurance and Retail Wealth product implementation and product management
- Credibility and gravitas to challenge and coach upwards, horizontally as well as lead high impact work teams
- Strong leadership skills coupled with a high and demanding benchmark
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent relationship building and senior stakeholder management skills