Our client, a Big Tech company, is looking for a Program Manager to sit within their Developer Operations team.
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
- Work with Systems Program Managers (SPM) and Systems Analyst (SA) across multiple programs to support the needs of the business.
- Identify opportunities in existing processes to streamline and standardize processes
- Assists with the development of standards, and applies these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
- Effectively managing, developing, and training the larger team on new processes
- Ensuring that all processes used by the global team are thoroughly documented, and regularly improved.
- Conducting and sharing results from service and operation performance reviews.
- Coordinating and managing all relevant stakeholders, including the support desk team, customers, and other teams that are involved in service desk operations.
- Systematically interprets user problems and identifies solutions and possible side effects.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- PMI or PMP certification is a plus
- At least 4 years of relevant experience managing projects end to end
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.