Our client, a Big Tech company, is looking for a Program Manager for their Quality Operations team. This role is based in Singapore.
- Manage vendors across APAC. Drive vendor accountability for meeting quality performance metrics by performing weekly qualitative and quantitative analyses of error trends whilst collaborating with peers supporting other vendors/ regions to aggregate, prioritize and report root cause analysis and targeted action plans.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, independently, and effectively and efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate Operational Excellence, focus on continuous improvement and share best practices to build a consistent backbone of support across our vendors and regions.
- Launch/maintain quality programs/launch new vendor site for new processes and tools/products, collaborating with cross-functional and cross-regional teams
- Develop and deliver measurement and reporting to quantify the impact of all launches, and monitor and analyze operational metrics collaboratively with other stakeholders
- Demonstrate Operational Excellence and focus on continuous improvement and maintain consistency across regions and vendors
- Drive internal and external process improvements and quality programs, consulting with cross-functional and cross-regional teams to understand needs and pain points, and ensure internal tools and automation systems are fully leveraged. Proactively build long-term relationships with cross-functional teams to further the team's mission and priorities
- Be a champion of change management. Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Investigate and define clear business problems and prioritize solutions using data-driven analytics, developing success metrics to measure project performance and alignment with team mission and goals.
- Facilitate meetings across levels and regions to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establishing clear next steps and owners and resolving blocks that impede progress
- Develop detailed understanding of quality systems and processes to effectively provide input for new initiatives and identify quality dependencies in cross-functional projects.
- Travel internationally when needed (<25%).
- Project management experience, able to interact and support vendors well
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excel (PivotTable, Charts, Statistical functions) and leveraging data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)