- Manage projects to deliver solutions and ensure that they are on time, on budget and in scope.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the globe for project collaboration across the business, technology, and third-party teams.
- Works directly with Product Owners, vendors, advisors, Product Owners and Subject Matter Experts.
- Ensure that project plans are well coordinated across the business and different stakeholders.
- Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Experience working in multiple projects using Agile Methodology and someone comfortable in leaning new technologies that fits to project needs
- Strong vendor and stakeholder management experience
- 25% Travel involved
If you are interested, please send your most updated CV to Charm at email@example.com
EA No. 16S8274