Project Manager – Banking – Storyboarding -Anti-Money Laundering (AML) – agile – Zurich
Contract – Multinational Bank in Zurich
My client, a multinational Swiss bank located in Zurich is currently looking for a Project Manager for a contract until the end of this year to support the Financial Crime Compliance team.
Are you looking for a new contract position in Zurich? Are you a Project Manager with experience in Banking and excellent presentation skills?
Then this role is for you! Please read the following description carefully and apply as soon as possible due to a short deadline.
As a Project Manager who has worked in a banking environment before you will be responsible for
· Project Planning & tracking
· Stakeholder communication
· Syndicating with key counterparts globally in compliance and business organizations
· Supporting the rollout of projects globally
· Reporting and MI
· Driving project execution to meet deadlines
Ideally you have:
· 4-7 year experience of working as a business Project Manager
· Practical experience in MS Office tools especially PowerPoint – good at visualizing concepts; Excel – Pivot tables, V Look Ups (no macros needed)
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
· Experience in working with an offshore team
· Excellent Presentation skills (storyboarding / PPT creation) and proven experience with communication to senior management
· Experience with Data Analytics / Programming (gathering data, filtering them, put into same format and produce calculations) would be a plus
· Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken, German would be a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity and you would like more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on +41 44 578 53 22.