Our client, a Big Tech company, is looking for a Project Manager for their Finance Outsourcing Strategy team. This role is based in Singapore.
- Act as a key business partner to internal Finance teams in APAC working with them to ensure our Vendor Partners are delivering services which meet & exceed the services expected, actively influence APAC Finance cross functional leads on the Finance Vendor Strategy and project manage implementation of the strategy
- Planning and Coordination. Support to develop and maintain detailed project plans, go-live readiness, escalation decision framework. Own documentation development, collect inputs and feedback from stakeholders and drive change management communications to effectively enable Finance Transformation strategic outcomes.
- Implementation Support. Land and execute projects through active monitoring of project plan, identify and resolve implementation risks and issues, contribute to contingency planning and mitigate issues by proactive stakeholder management.
- Go-Live and Stabilization Support. Identify, support and review go-live requirements, dependencies, metrics, implementation milestones and acceptable criterias and proactively mitigate go-live issues
- Post Go-Live Review and Refinement. Conduct reviews ad engage stakeholders involved in project to collect feedback, document lessons learned and identify opportunities for improvement to incorporate for future planning/execution during subsequent projects phases. Refine any necessary project milestones, phases, timelines, workstreams as required.
- Assist in other projects and duties as assigned.
What our client is looking for:
- Degree in business administration or a related field (Finance and Accounting preferred)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience including working in multi-national, public companies, with experience working in or leading shared services, outsourcing, project management with experience in Finance or Accounting
- Strong project management experience to drive transformation change, with preferred experience related to outsourcing, shared services in the Finance and Accounting field.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, change management, communications and operations.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Google Suite etc.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills to drive change management with stakeholders.