Project Manager (Management Consulting)
Dublin – Open to Relocators!
€40,000 – €50,000 DOE (+ benefits)
My client is a world-leading consultancy firm that’s expanding their Irish hub – they are looking for Project Managers with a Consultancy background to join their rapidly growing teams in the financial, State, health and utility sectors.
If you’re motivated to join a leading organisation in a growing economy and work with some of the biggest national and global brands, please apply below to be considered for this opportunity.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Complex Project Delivery and Change Programme support and lead
- Client Relationship Management/Stakeholder Management
- Production of high quality value add outputs and deliverables
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Project Management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a consultancy firm (at a Senior Consultant/Senior Associate/Assistant Manager level)
- Have an industry recognised Project Management Qualification (Prince2, PMP, PgMP, MSP, PMBOK, Agile Project Management or equivalent)
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV today for immediate consideration.