A top global bank is looking to hire a Regulatory Business Analyst focusing on Transaction Regulatory Reporting - EMIR/CFTC/Dodd Frank/SEC/etc.
You will be responsible for
- Performing in-depth analysis of regulatory changes in the market (regulatory rewrites, etc.)
- Working across a multitude of OTC products in FX, credit, rates, equity, and more
- Defining requirements, process flow diagrams, use cases, etc.
- Liaising with cross-functional stakeholders for discussion and engagements, and external vendors/regulators
- Participating in industry conferences/forums pertaining to regulatory shifts in the industry
- Manage and document functional specifications in the relevant tools (JIRA), ensuring full clarity and transparency with the development team
- Provide product team with transition support
- Provide testing team and relevant end-users with support
We are looking for
- Minimum 5 years of BA experience or 5 years of exposure in a financial institute handling (regional) regulatory reporting
- Financial markets product knowledge
- Intermediate proficiency in SQL would be ideal; strong Excel proficiency