Data Migration Lead & Release Cutover Lead – Global Investment Management
As one of several Functional Leads on a large-scale, multi-year Transformation Program, the role works closely with the Release Project Managers and other Functional Leads to deliver the TOM. Data Migration Lead will work with the Release Team, Data Team, Partners and Business stakeholders to define and execute the Data Migration plan while the Release Cutover Lead will work closely with the Business Operations team, Partners and Change team to execute the pre-cutover and post cutover Go-Live activities.
Key Accountabilities – Release Lead;
- Provide the strategy, approach, checklists and work plans to drive to a successful activation of the new systems.
- Develop the Release Cutover plan and detailed checklist activities for managing functional and business areas, work plans for each business teams and link interdependencies
- Coordinate with Change team to facilitate cutover workshops with business and operation stakeholders and release work streams on the agreed Cutover approach
Key Accountabilities – Data Migration Lead;
- Provide the strategy, approach and detailed plan to drive a successful data migration plan for the release per the project timeline
- Work with business stakeholders, solution partners and functional work streams in building the business requirements for data migration needs, including data usage and delivery of data analysis, mapping and transfer
- Review gaps on requirements and solution for data migration during the design phase
- Oversee and ensure the production of a mapping matrix for all data and gap analysis completed for any missing and archive data
- Able to work in a fluid environment and must be capable of providing structure and leading complex aspects of data migration and release activities across both business and technology
- Able to demonstrate experience with cutover management /// data migration on large project
- Able to provide advice, consult and negotiate with senior management and manage key relationships between stakeholders involved in a Transformation program
- Able to demonstrate skills in customer facing activities covering requirements gathering, data preparation, cutover support and documentation preparation
- 5-10+ years of Release / Deployment / Data Migration & SDLC experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience in Asset Management Solution Delivery an advantage for the role